Saturday, July 28, 2012

♥ Fetch! Pet Care Dog Boarding, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Dog Walking, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Care, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Sitting, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Cat Care ♥

Happy Olympic Games everyone!

I LOVE the Olympics - it always amazes me how many countries are represented with their top athletes.   I watched the opening ceremonies last night with my family (yes, that includes my little fluffy kitties.)   I loved all the literary references to Peter Pan, Harry Potter & Peter Pan.   Now the excitement really begins!

When I was a little girl, I collected cat stuffed animals.  I had hundreds.  I actually still have them, the favorites are around my house.  My older brother created a game called "kitty olympics" and we played it all the time, rather than once every 4 years.  We would set up all the stuffed cats, and play various Olympic games with them.  We'd high jump them to the ceiling fan & see which ones would land on it.  We'd bulldoze them all off the bed & see which ones stayed on the longest.  (Obviously, these games were not official games! ha)

This started my love of cats, and Olympic games.    I definitely plan on playing this game with those same stuffed animals and my own kids!  So on that note, let the games begin!




♥ Fetch Pet Care Pittsburgh/South Hills, Dog Boarding, Dog Walking, Cat Visits, Pet Taxi, In Home Overnights, Doggie Day Care & More! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment