Saturday, August 4, 2012

♥ Fetch! Pet Care Dog Boarding, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Dog Walking, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Care, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Sitting, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Cat Care ♥

Hello everyone~

I'd like to ask for your help in our search for our missing family cat.  I'm always helping others find their missing pets, and now I understand the heartache as we search for our own.  The cat is my brother's cat, who I have known & loved for 11 years now.  He is extremely friendly - sweetest cat you could ever meet.  I have alerts on facebook, twitter, craigslist, and every site I can think of.  Please contact me if you think you have seen our missing cat.  Here are the details.

Name: Vegas
Last seen:  Jefferson Hills, PA
Color & Breed:  Orange striped tabby cat with pink nose & paw pads
Gender:  Male
Shots:  Up to date
Age: 10-11 years
Status:  Healthy, declawed, neutured, indoor cat, with microchip

The cat escaped out the back door and into the woods.  The woods have been scoured by multiple people, yet no sightings have been reported.  Fliers are out & around the South Hills of Pittsburgh.  It's possible that someone took him in, since he is such a friendly cat.  Please contact us with any possible sightings.  Thank you so much!






♥ Fetch Pet Care South Hills Pittsburgh, Dog walking, Dog boarding, Cat Visits, In Home Overnights, Doggie Day Care, and more! ♥


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment