Monday, July 9, 2012

♥ Fetch! Pet Care Dog Boarding, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Dog Walking, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Care, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Sitting, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Cat Care ♥

Good morning everyone!  Hope you are all having a great Monday!  I know it's going to be a long week - and a hot week if you're from my area of the world.  Just keep thinking about the weekend and it will be here soon enough!

I was checking my email this morning, and on the front page of Yahoo I see an article about cats, dogs & babies that sparked my interest.  It's all about a study that is trying to prove that owning a dog or cat can make your baby healthier.  I thought this was interesting because animals do carry germs of course.  I never thought that the germs that they carry could boost an immune system naturally.  I'm not sure if I believe this or not, I'd need to see more studies done.  I did think it was interesting enough to post about though.

I have never allowed animals to lick my baby, just because they do clean themselves & I'd like to keep those germs away.  This article alone won't change my mind, but it is good food for thought!  I'd like to think just by having animals in my house that I'm helping my baby be healthier.  Of course, a healthy child also requires a good diet, exercise, lots of interaction, and so many other things.  But wouldn't it be nice if your little dog or cat was helping your baby just by being in the same house?  What do you think about this?



 ♥Fetch Pet Care Pittsburgh/South Hills, Dog Walking, Dog Boarding, Cat Care, Pet Taxi, In Home Overnights, Doggie Day Care & more!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment