Friday, July 27, 2012

♥ Fetch! Pet Care Dog Boarding, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Dog Walking, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Care, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Sitting, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Cat Care ♥

Anyone else ever go to a Pittsburgh Pirates game, or any other MLB game, on one of the pup nights?  I have to admit I've never been to one, but have heard so much about their awesomeness.  I've seen lots of pictures before too, and I feel like it's definitely worth doing.  Also, the Pirates are doing amazing this year, so that's just another reason to head out to see them!

The best part about these nights is that part of the proceeds go to local animal shelters, and I'm always a big advocate about that.   It sounds like a really fun event, and that's probably tickets are sold out & standing room only for most games.  Since there's a few left, I thought I'd post about it so people who didn't know about it could have a chance to go.  If you have been before, let me know how it went!




♥ Fetch Pet Care Pittsburgh/South Hills, Dog Walking, Dog Boarding, In Home Overnights, Pet Taxi, Cat Care and more! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment