Friday, July 6, 2012

♥ Fetch! Pet Care Dog Boarding, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Dog Walking, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Care, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Sitting, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Cat Care ♥

Do you have a dog that's afraid of thunder?  How about fireworks?  If so, you've got a pretty common issue going on with your pup.  Most dogs & cats dislike loud noises.  They have sensitive ears, and they aren't used to such loud noises.  Sometimes, like children, being held & cuddled can help calm their fears.  That's why the invention of the Thundershirt is so amazing.  I just heard about it for the first time this weekend, and I love the idea.  The shirt is snug, and it prevents a sense of comfort for your pet in times of a bad storm, or during loud fireworks.  

My mother in law had heard about them, so over the 4th of July weekend, she tried one out on her dog.  It worked really well for him, and he is very intolerant of fireworks & storms.  She highly recommended them, so I thought I would share them with my clients & friends.

The official website has a lot more information about them.  They are guaranteed, so I think it's worth checking out!  Let me know if it works for your dog!



  ♥Fetch Pet Care Pittsburgh/South Hills, Dog Boarding, Dog Walking, Pet Sitting, Cat Visits, Pet Taxi, In Home Overnights, Doggie Day Care & More♥

No comments:

Post a Comment