Thursday, July 12, 2012

♥ Fetch! Pet Care Dog Boarding, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Dog Walking, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Care, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Sitting, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Cat Care ♥

Oh how I LOVE this picture - A pun on "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen.  I can't stop singing this to my cats now, who I'm sure love me for that.  I saw it on  my favorite cat picture websiteIt's definitely the song of the summer, that's for sure.  

This picture reminds me of the day I got my cats from the shelter.  If you've ever adopted a pet, you will know exactly what I mean!  You really don't choose them - they choose you.  My first cat was completely asleep, but he leaned forward & kissed my nose.  I went into the shelter looking for a gray female cat, and I ended up with a black & brown male cat!  You can't go in & pick one without it saying, "Okay, you're the person I want to love me.  Take me home."  

My second cat ended up being the gray female I had went in for the first time.  I had no expectations this time though.  I just went in, and she stretched both her front legs out of the cage & tried to grab me.  If that doesn't say "Pick me!" I don't know what does!  Adopting pets is the best. ♥

Enjoy the picture - share it, it's awesome!  Sing it to your pets! 




Fetch Pet Care Pittsburgh/South Hills, Dog Walking, Dog Boarding, Pet Sitting, Cat Care, Pet Taxi, Doggie Day Care, In Home Overnights & More! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment