Sunday, August 26, 2012

♥ Fetch! Pet Care Dog Boarding, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Dog Walking, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Care, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Sitting, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Cat Care ♥

Hello everyone!!

I just found the coolest thing on Pinterest for dog owners.  This company takes a picture of your dog, and custom makes a stuffed animal that looks just like it.  I absolutely love this idea - genius!  It's a bit expensive ($95), but a lot of work goes into each piece, and the proceeds do support animals.  So you really can't beat that!  Some of the examples are simply amazing.  This one was my favorite!


Check it out!  If you get one, please send me pictures so I can share them!  Here is a link to the company's site:


♥ Fetch Pet Care Pittsburgh/South Hills, Dog Walking, Dog Boarding, Cat Visits, Doggie Day Care, Pet Taxi, In Home Overnights & More! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment