Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June is National Adopt-A-Pet Month!

June is National Pet Adoption month!  There's no better time to adopt a new friend for your family.  There's plenty of shelters out there with lots of dogs, cats, rabbits and more, looking for forever homes.  I have been a shelter volunteer for many years, and nothing makes me happier than seeing a pet excited to have a new owner, and vice versa. 

During the month of June, Animal Friends in Pittsburgh is waiving their $75 cat adoption fee, so this is the perfect time to come check out their cat area.  I have two cats that I adopted, and it was the best decision I've ever made.  They are my best fluffy little friends. ♥

The picture below is Gizmo, and is adoptable from Animal Friends


I hope you can take advantage of this special, and make this June the month that you find your new best friend!!  ♥Fetch Pet Care Pittsburgh/South Hills, Dog Walking, Dog Boarding, Cat Care, Pet Sitting, Pet Taxi, Doggie Day Care, and more!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment