Friday, June 22, 2012

♥ Fetch! Pet Care Dog Boarding, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Dog Walking, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Care, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Sitting, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Cat Care ♥

Happy "Take Your Dog to Work Day!" Did you take your pooch to work with you today?  I hope you have a pet friendly office!  I didn't know this day existed until recently.  I always thought there was just a "Take Your Daughter to Work Day."  I think even that got changed to "child".  At least I know there isn't an official take your cat to work day - as I'm pretty sure all cats would agree that they don't want to go to work.  At least I know mine would rather be home!

I'm lucky that my office is at home though, so I get to be with my pets while I do my work!  And then I get to go check in on other people's pets too.  =-) I hope you enjoyed your day at work, and I hope you got to bring your dog with you!


♥ Fetch Pet Care Pittsburgh/South Hills, Dog Walking, Dog Boarding, Cat Visits, Doggie Day Care, Pet Taxi, Home Care and more! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment