Tuesday, November 27, 2012

♥ Fetch! Pet Care Dog Boarding, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Dog Walking, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Care, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Pet Sitting, South Hills Pittsburgh & Oakdale Cat Care ♥

Top 10 Kitten Names!

I came across this slideshow on Yahoo today, of the top 10 current kitten names.  I made a list of my own beforehand, and I ended up guessing 4 of the 10 correctly.  I thought that was pretty good, since the list is endless!  If you want to make your list before you look ~ now's the time to do it....results under the crazy kitties below...


 
10. Smokey
9. Sophie
8. Tiger (I guessed)
7. Chloe
6. Charlie
5. Kitty (I guessed, and this always cracks me.  Name your cat.)
4. Oliver
3. Lucy
2. Max (I guessed)
1. Bella (Also has to be up there for dog names & baby names.)


I'm surprised Simba, Mittens, Whiskers & Snowball aren't on this list.  Maybe I'm just a total 80's baby though, and that's what cats of my generation were called!  My cats are Simba & Lily.  So now I'm wondering what the top cat & dog names are for our Fetch Pet Care branch.  I'm going to try to figure it out!  I know there's a lot of Bella's off the top of my hand, but we shall see who the winner is!

Results...coming...soon...

♥ Fetch Pet Care Pittsburgh/South Hills ♥ 
Dog Walking, Dog Boarding, Cat Visits, Doggie Day Care, Pet Taxi, In Home Overnights & More!

2 comments:

  1. When you are not at home, you can carry your pet dog to your friends' home and they will take care of your puppy 'til you come back. In case no one can care for him, there is no location far better than doggy boarding kennel. In reality, there are a great deal of advantages that you and your dog can get from the canine boarding kennel when you pick it as your pet dog's home when you are out.

    Pet Sitting Miami

    ReplyDelete